Welcome to StayCloze, the online social networking mobile service. StayCloze respects your privacy and we mean it.
If you install, use, access StayCloze or any of its features, you have read and consenting to the terms of this Policy. You have also accepted the StayCloze ‘Terms and Conditions and Content Policy’, ‘Community Guidelines’ and other terms which are available on the StayCloze App and Website. Please make sure to read these documents. By using StayCloze, you are entering into a binding contract(s) with StayCloze. Your contract and information with us includes this Policy, under the Terms and Conditions, the Content Policy, etc. If you don’t agree with and accept the above, please do not use, install, access StayCloze or any of its features.
This Policy is applicable to information provided by users while using StayCloze, and not to the information made available to StayCloze from others. Should StayCloze obtain information pertaining to you from websites, apps, landing pages, third parties, etc. that may be accessed by StayCloze’s users through StayCloze or otherwise, such information will be subject to the privacy and other policies and terms of the said websites, apps, landing pages, etc. This Policy shall not apply to the websites, apps, landing pages, etc. or any third-party services accessed by you through StayCloze including in case such websites, apps, landing pages, etc. and/or third-party services are advertised on StayCloze App.
You also warrant and represent that any registration information and other information that you submit or otherwise provide to StayCloze is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The below information is collected by StayCloze:
1. Information collected with a prompt:
• In order to use StayCloze, we will be collecting either your mobile number or your email address. We will also ask you to provide certain information including First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Location, etc.
• We ask you for the location information to customize your experience by showing you relevant content. You have full control over whether to allow or not allow StayCloze to collect this information by making changes to your device’s settings.
• You may also provide us with information related to your use of StayCloze, including copies of your messages / posts, and how to contact you so that we can provide you with customer support. Like, you send us an email with information relating to our application performance, or other issues.
2. Information collected without a prompt:
• Device Information: We may collect the below with respect to any device through which StayCloze is used or accessed:
a. Device Identifiers.
b. Advertising Identifiers.
c. Device Make.
d. Display Features.
e. Network Provider/Wi-Fi or other ISP.
f. Battery level and usage.
g. Memory usage.
h. Other apps or services installed or used through the device.
i. Content Type and Non-Personal information related to ads.
j. Profile Information.
k. StayCloze never use information related to your use of content preferences and consumption, communication with other users, user activity, and many more.
l. StayCloze may access your device’s camera, microphone, photo and/or video and/or audio library or gallery.
m. StayCloze may also collect information provided by third parties who may disclose to StayCloze personal or non-personal information collected by them. StayCloze has no control over or responsibility in respect of third-party information practices or information collection methods.
n. StayCloze may also collect tracking information including cookies, DART, beacons, etc.
o. StayCloze may collect and store the current and past location of your device if you permit. You have full control over whether to allow or not allow StayCloze to collect this information by making changes to your device’s settings.
p. Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use StayCloze, how you interact with others using StayCloze App, etc.), log files, and diagnostics, crash information, website, and performance logs and reports, etc.
INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
We never collect Sensitive or personal information or information such as password related to other services, banking information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument information, physical, physiological and mental or physical health condition, sexual orientation, medical or health records and history, or biometric information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market StayCloze.
• Our Services: We operate and provide StayCloze, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing StayCloze by using the said information. We understand how users use StayCloze, and analyze and use the information that we have to evaluate and improve StayCloze, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information in order to respond you whenever you contact us. We may also use your information for (i) present content based on interest, offers, location, and many more, (ii) present or providing approach to promotions, offers, advertisements, and more. which can be based on your benefit and also ad- placement, ad-targeting, and ad-measurement (iii) showing location related news and weather related information, (iv) improving, performance , content loading, , search results etc.
• Send you communications including by e-mail.
• We also use your information to try and ensure safety and security of our users and their information. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off StayCloze, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our policies, terms, etc., and to try and ensure that StayCloze is being used legally.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the Profile Update feature available on StayCloze. You can change your profile details to manage certain information available to other users. You can control your broadcast list, contacts, groups, or use our block feature to undertake the users with whom you communicate or who can communicate with you.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Below are the ways from which we can share your information:
• With other StayCloze users: your username, profile picture, content that you post or send or share. You may also be able to control how your content is shared with other StayCloze users by using privacy options.
• With our business partners, affiliates, investors: public information like your name, username and profile pictures and any content posted by you (subject to your personal settings).
• We may share information about you, such as device and usage information, to help us and others prevent fraud.
• We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security reasons.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
• To detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
We manage no responsibility for security or safety of your personal data. However, we take rational security procedures in order to protect your information in accordance with standards of an industry. This does not provide assurance safety or security of your information as events which occur beyond our control.
ASSIGNMENT, CHANGE OF CONTROL, AND TRANSFER
All of the rights and obligations comes under this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and the Content Policy are freely transferable by us to any of our affiliates or any others, related with an amalgamation, purchase, reformation, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or anyways, and we may move your information to any of our affiliates, any others successor entities, or new management, etc.
LAW AND PROTECTION
Your information can be collected, used, or preserved by us if we think that it is reasonably necessary in order to (a) respond to legal process , government requests and pursuant to applicable law and regulations (i) meet the terms with governmental request, any reasonable legal process, or to comply with law, rules and regulation, (ii) examine, therapy, or enforce possible violations of this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and Content Policy, (iii) to take care of rights, property, or safety of us, and our users, or others, (iv) to detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns or any other technical issues, etc., (iv) also for other official requirements, etc.
UPDATES TO OUR POLICY
if you have questions about this Policy, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any party may refer such disagreement for final decree by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The Tribunal should have consists of three (3) arbitrators. Each party has a right to appoint 1 (one) arbitrator and then these two arbitrators shall appoint the third one. The English language can be used to arbitrations proceedings and these proceeding shall hold at Bangalore.
The Courts at Bangalore shall have elite jurisdiction for above matters.
Below are your rights under EU GDPR Law relating to the information we collect
This is in accumulation to the above and in case of any disagreement; below policies shall be applicable if you are eligible under EU GDPR.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
You have the proper right to your personal information including the content you upload. Your information can be accessed by logging into your account. You can email us at email@example.com with your registered email address. Please provide us two to three weeks of time to respond with the information and two months if the request is too complicated to fulfill within two to three weeks.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You also have right to waive off your consent at any time in order to stop your data processing. However, this waive off will not affect the use of your information or processing of data before fulfilling the consent to waive off. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address.
REQUEST FOR DELETION
You can either use Delete Account feature in Settings to delete your account or you can email us email@example.com with your registered email address and request for deletion of your account or your data.
We can store your personal information and data as long as it is essential to provide the information, product and services to you and others and also, this information will be kept until the account is deleted as well as we are not bound to provide the product and services until we are legally required to do so.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT
you has a choice to?opt out?from our use of data from technologies and cookies that track your behavior on the other sites for targeting an ad and other?purposes related to the ad. You can also have and option out of marketing communication. You will be asked to opt-in before we use GPS or any other tool in order to identify your location.
However, important email relating to your account will continue to be delivered to you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address to unsubscribe from such communications.
REQUEST TO CORRECT YOUR DATA
In case you find any of your information to be inaccurate or incorrect in any way, you can write to us at email@example.com with your registered email and we will take appropriate steps to update or correct your information.
COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCES
If your collection and personal data can be misused in that case you have a right to complain to the local Data Protection Authority. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This is not our responsibility for any content or any consequences arise either directly or indirectly out of clicking on third parties’ link you may come across posted by any other user. We may share your information with approved third parties in order to provide our services through the StayCloze App.